Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 11/25/13

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is an opportunity for everyone to share their book journeys: where we've been for the week and where we plan to go next. To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? with a kidlit focus, jump over to Jen Vincent's blog, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee Moye's blog, Unleashing Readers.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-31S4x0H5Lzs/UcZ4hKabgOI/AAAAAAAAFeU/ovdom1uRi4c/s1600/IMWAYR.jpg
*****     *****     *****     *****     *****
Confession: I crawled into bed with my daughter last night instead of updating my blog. I made a commitment to myself, though, that I would stick to posting about the following blog posts that feed my soul:
 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-31S4x0H5Lzs/UcZ4hKabgOI/AAAAAAAAFeU/ovdom1uRi4c/s1600/IMWAYR.jpg Discover. Play. Build.
So, here I am a day late, posting about my book journeys a day late. Better late than never, right?
 
I decided this week to post two book pics every night: one of my book pick and one of Maddie's book pick, even if Maddie's pic was a reread. Here's where we traveled with picture books this week:
 
Here's my audiobook journey:
Henry HugginsHow to Eat Fried Worms
 
Here's my book journey:
How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of CharacterClementine (Clementine, #1) 
 
Here's where I plan to travel:
PieAbraham Lincoln (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker, #25)How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character
 
 What are reading this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment