Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/21/13

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is an opportunity for everyone to share their book journeys: where we've been for the week and where we plan to go next. To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? with a kidlit focus, jump over to Jen Vincent's blog, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee Moye's blog, Unleashing Readers.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-31S4x0H5Lzs/UcZ4hKabgOI/AAAAAAAAFeU/ovdom1uRi4c/s1600/IMWAYR.jpg 
*****     *****     *****     *****     *****     

I have to say how appreciative I am of the comments from friends and colleagues that resemble this, "I like knowing what you are reading." All of you are the reason I woke up at 12:30 a.m. with the panicked feeling of "you were supposed to post your Monday reading!" It's been a busy month as I took on a new job half time-I'm still in a transition so am mentoring full time while trying to get my new job going thus the missing Monday posts. Thank you to all of you for motivating and inspiring to get back in the Monday habit. What you see posted today is several weeks in the making but will get you caught up on where our book travels are taking us.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

Here's where Maddie and I have been this past week:

My audio book travels:
Here's what's up on deck with audiobooks:

Tuck Everlasting
Here are my books in progress:
Twitter bookclubs I'm excited for this week:
Al Capone Does My Homework
#virtualbookclub on Monday 10/21

Creepy Carrots!
#sharpschu book club on Wednesday 10/23
Z Is for Moose
#scharpschu book club on Wednesday 10/23
What are you books are you reading and listening to???

No comments:

Post a Comment