Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 07/01/13

Inspired by my Twitter Pal, Jen, this is my first post about what I read this past week and what I plan on reading this week. Like Jen and others, I will my Monday post will be in the form of meme. To learn more, go to Jen's blog at http://www.teachmentortexts.com.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-31S4x0H5Lzs/UcZ4hKabgOI/AAAAAAAAFeU/ovdom1uRi4c/s1600/IMWAYR.jpg 

Here's what I read with Maddie this week:
Cloudette
Don't Spill the Beans!
Rules of the Wild: An Unruly Book of Manners
The Big Elephant in the RoomOh, Look!
If You Give a Moose a Muffin

Camilla, the Cupcake Fairy
Full, Full, Full of Love

 And here's what I read for myself this week:
Lunch Lady and the Summer Camp Shakedown: Lunch Lady #4Troublemaker

The Lions of Little Rock
My favorite read of the week. I needed tissue...

Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key
This was an audiobook for the week...LOVED it!

Now for what I plan on reading this week...
The One and Only Ivan
My copy has the beautiful, gold Newbery award displayed on it.

I also plan on getting back in the swing of things with Teachers Write! This is my first time participating in this type of commitment to writing. There's something scary about making yourself vulnerable to the writer inside, especially when you're not sure who that person is. I have ideas rolling around in the ol' rock tumbler, but nothing formalized. I'm very thankful for the support and community within Teachers Write! Updating my blog is one of the goals I have for myself with Teachers Write! I find this to be an exciting time for myself personally and professionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment