Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

 
I've seen Wordless Wednesday appear on Twitter so I thought I'd give it a try. Click here on Wordless Wednesday to see what others are posting. 

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

Just to give the picture some context (I know it's supposed to be wordless, but...), this Coast Guard helicopter landed on the Life Flight helo-pad at the hospital as part of a drill. I was at the pediatrician's office with my daughter with a front row seat (out the office window) of the drill. Pretty amazing to be so close...
 

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****
As a Nerdy Book Club member, I cannot help but include a wordless book as part of my Wordless Wednesday post. 

Where's Walrus?

Where's Walrus? by Stephen Savage visually tells the story of a walrus who escapes from the zoo and manages to disguise himself from the zookeeper by wearing a variety of hats throughout the city. I wondered, though, was the walrus really able to hide or was the zookeeper just following along on the walrus adventure? Either way, this is a fun book with simple illustrations that are quite appealing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment